THIS IS FOR A PATTERN ONLY!
Please note this is for a PDF crochet pattern. The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
Pattern is 17 pages of detailed instructions including photos on how to make and put together your doll. It is an intermediate pattern and does require knowledge on how to work in the round. Once completed doll should stand about 13 in tall
- Medium worsted yarn in the following colors:
--- Soft Navy (or black punchy can be done in either color)
--- Tropical Pink
- G hook (4.0mm)
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
- Pipe cleaner or wire 6in *optional this is for the tail to allow you to adjust the shape, but you can also just stuff the tail.
- Note: For the details I used roving wool and a felting needle, but you can also cut pieces of felt and glue them on if you prefer
- Felting needle (or hot glue)
- Cheap foam felting block (you will be cutting it)
- Marker *optional
- Roving wool (or felt) in the following colors:
--- Light Purple
--- Medium Pink
--- Light Pink
--- Tropical Pink (get a color ss close to your pink yarn as you can find)
You can sell any items made from this pattern I just ask that you credit me as the designer
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.